PRANKOR-LIGHT technology base
- Built on the latest industrial automation platform
- Cloud IIoT technologies applied
- Data protection at all levels of the system
- Analytics, data aggregation with presentation in the geosystem
- Scalability at software, firmware and hardware levels
- Support for basic communication industry standards
- Compliance with industrial automation standards
Now our efforts are concentrated:
- on the use of artificial intelligence for the analysis of ASUNO data;
- enhancing security in lighting facility management and data transmission;
- integration of ASUNO PRANKOR-LIGHT into the smart city system.
All software and hardware of the presented systems is designed and manufactured in RUSSIA.
Client-server architecture "PRANKOR-SVET"
Programmable logic controllers with scalable I / O resources, communication modules, 3G GSM GPS / GLONASS modem, Ethernet, dimming, firmware and redundant power supply.
ARM PRANCOR-LIGHT ANALYST
Process visualization, data aggregation and analytics, report generation, schedule management. WEB client.
Specialized software based on client-server architecture. The server part supports Windows server OS. The software is designed to organize secure data exchange with T3HS controllers, provide data to users through the application and the WEB interface. T3HS Analytics differs from similar systems by special analytical services that allow you to continuously calculate objects that require attention.
The user performs the main actions in the program on the interactive map, namely, the search for objects corresponding to the interactive filters, the analysis of the graphs of the selected object, and the lighting control.
The program is structured in such a way that working with 1000 ASUNO requires as much attention as working with 10 ASUNO. This is achieved through data aggregation on the map and interactive filters. When you change the map scale, the overlapping designations of objects are aggregated without losing the integrity of the information.
Interactive filters allow you to customize the criteria by which objects that require user attention are selected.
Differentiation of user rights and access levels allows different organizations to use one server.
Client part for Windows OS T3HS ANALYTICS
T3HS ANALYTICS implements the following functions:
- Remote control and configuration of controller parameters.
- Formation, loading and unloading of combustion graphs.
- Calculation of annual lighting consumption for a given schedule.
- User management.
- Viewing archived data, trends.
- Accident log.
- User actions log.
- Calculation of objects with violations for a given day.
- Group control of modes.
- The ASUNO controller algorithm supports the control of dimming and addressable lighting control systems.
Tasks to be solved
- Accurate and efficient lighting control based on the geographic location of the system.
- Monitoring the state of the electrical network supplying the lighting system.
- Monitoring the health of the lighting system.
- Monitoring the actions of contractors serving lighting networks.
- Accumulation of data on the operation of the system for the analysis of disputable situations.
- Collecting data from metering devices, monitoring their performance.
Aggregating data in GIS
Aggregation of data on GIS - when changing the scale of the map, when overlapping ASUNO on each other, they are grouped. Aggregation allows processing data from a large number of ASUNOs as easy as working with one ASUNO
Interactive filters - quick analysis according to specified criteria. Filter actions allow you to select a group of objects on the GIS that meets the criteria. For example, select objects that have "non-combustion" above 5% or no power supply ... The obtained data can be easily exported to a text editor or spreadsheet, a document for sending by e-mail.
Working with an aggregated group of objects
Working with an aggregated group of objects is as easy as working with a single object. Clicking on an aggregated group will open a window where the objects are listed and their states are displayed.
Formation of a schedule for lighting control by geo-position
Automatic generation of a schedule and its editing, statistics on combustion and electricity consumption. Any number of charts, support for different time zones. Support for loading and unloading charts.
Detailed analysis of each system
Generation of a report on the consumed electricity for a given period
- Saving and loading a selected group of objects as an independent control structure.
- Change of operating mode.
- Turn on / off lighting.
- Setting the shift on / off.
- Monitoring of the current parameter values: current date / time, current mode, current offset values, planned lighting on / off time
Designed for operational management. Works on computer and mobile devices. Designed for operational control.
Mobile WEB client
Upon request, detailed documentation is provided with a description of the system's functions, documentation for projects, sample projects.